You can type here any text you want

ANybody got the 1/18 GMP 87 GN Drag Car?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

vader87

Protected Freedom for 27 years! Thank a Veteran!
If so let me know if you want to sell it! Thanks!

87 GN Drag Version

I have one. I wasnt planning on selling it. But anything is possible with a little temptation. :D

Which one is that? I have the one with Dragstars on it and a trailer to go with it. I accidentally ordered 2 of each a few years ago. I haven't even opened the box on the 'extra' race GN and trailer. I thought you could still get them new?

Jim

I have one left ( 1/18 scale Black Race GN) 1 of 2298 made.

I had to order a case of 12 a few years back just to get one for myself , but I had some of our GNRA club guys buy one for themselves.

It's still is packed safely away with some others, and I think it may be # 1017 or #1018.

Here's some old pics I had on file.

Like to have $ 100 , plus shipping to your location.

Wayne , Quick 6 Racing

Attachments

• Buick Diecast_Feb 24 012 (Small).jpg
    Buick Diecast_Feb 24 012 (Small).jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 130
  • Buick Diecast_Feb 24 044 (Small).jpg
    Buick Diecast_Feb 24 044 (Small).jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 130
  • Buick Diecast_Feb 24 003 (Small).jpg
    Buick Diecast_Feb 24 003 (Small).jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 129
Thanks everyone, but I found one 3 days ago for about the same price. NO-NOS please fell free to snatch this beautiful piece up!

i will thanks vader87 :smile:

hi quick 6 let me know if you still have it.

how much.

I'm not looking to make any money on them - they're just collecting dust. I would prefer to sell them as a pair. The drag GN was $80 and the trailer was $50. So that's $130 plus shipping. For shipping I only want what UPS will charge me.

Jim

Back