You can type here any text you want

Anybody in Chicagoland coming out tomorrow Sat.?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Over at TurboBuRick's house. ;) Joking, anywhere is cool. We could meet at Hooters in Orland.

Took the car out today, but I'm working the rest of it... Otherwise I would have liked to meet up.
Hooters is always a great spot too.

Yarn:o...Guess I will go give her the last bath of the year. What are you guys doing today? I was tied up yesterday helping a buddy with his 03 Cobra.:eek:.

Mike, I have to make it your way to see that car in person...:D

Im super busy :)

Hey Mike....as ya know i have a LONG weekend going!!! keep in touch man:)

Yarn:o...Guess I will go give her the last bath of the year. What are you guys doing today? I was tied up yesterday helping a buddy with his 03 Cobra.:eek:.

Mike, I have to make it your way to see that car in person...:D

Jasjamz, let me know man your welcome. We could maybe take a spin by Dr. Boost, he's only 10 min away.

2TurboT, no problem man.

Overall, I had a good weekend. The GN was running super. Stoppped over a buddy's house and while leaving left a little over a half a block smoking burn out. Gave him something to look at on his street the rest of the winter. :D Then went and hung out with TurboBuRick the rest of the afternoon. Sunday, took the T out and did some test and tuning on my buddy's EVO MR, after 60ft. it was over. This very cool weather and good air is something else. Looked at the boost gauge on the T and it hit 30psi one time, 0 knock and pulling. :eek: Thank Julio for Alky Control.

Just keep a close eye on the Dr. Boost::eek::Wye your up their pick me up some Hog Wild's pork chop sandwiches :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Jasjamz, let me know man your welcome. We could maybe take a spin by Dr. Boost, he's only 10 min away.

2TurboT, no problem man.

Overall, I had a good weekend. The GN was running super. Stoppped over a buddy's house and while leaving left a little over a half a block smoking burn out. Gave him something to look at on his street the rest of the winter. :D Then went and hung out with TurboBuRick the rest of the afternoon. Sunday, took the T out and did some test and tuning on my buddy's EVO MR, after 60ft. it was over. This very cool weather and good air is something else. Looked at the boost gauge on the T and it hit 30psi one time, 0 knock and pulling. :eek: Thank Julio for Alky Control.

If you go by Dr Boost leave my car alone...I second thought you guys can mess with it all you want ;)

Well I guess it's OK to highjack this thread since it's a week later.

Jason, you should be picking up the car today. Be nice now. ;)

His name is Jason too?:confused:

Yup...I'm a Jason...blown hg :mad:, but at least it helped find other problems...the heads where all gummed up and stock with 70# springs....thanks street performance :mad:...gonna go pick he up in an hour :D

Good... I can blame all the bad things I do on you.:biggrin:
Hope Surejee Poo got your car in good shape.

Car is pulling strong :D even at the 0 pounds I promised boost i would run for a while :mad: I like his parting words...don't get on it or I'll know...y...Now I just have to get a couple missing bolts which I'm not sure how I am going to do without the originals...I might just have to bribe someone to get them for me since they can take theirs with for reference....Rick thanks much for the bracket and I may be giving you a call sometime soon to yank out the BS3...then its on to something I have a chance at tuning...and possibly going to alky instead of E85...and once again thanks Dr. Boost.

Looks like your back in business again:biggrin:By the way how is BETTY doing cause the last time i was their with DA MISES, BETTY ended up going down hill

Back