You can type here any text you want

Anybody in eastern NC going to t-n-t in Kinston tomorrow?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OneLethal87GN

R.I.P. Lethal GN
I was thinking of heading over to Kinston for a little test and tune tomorrow night. If anyone is thinking the same please let me know. I have only seen one or two other GNs at that track in the dozen or so times I've been. I may end up heading to Brewer's since I usually see more GNs there than at the Kinston track.

Maybe

That's the track on 24/258 right, I'm new to this area so i don't know wherre everything is yet, but i will make the trip.

I'm not exactly sure what road it is on but it is the only one in Kinston. I really never pay attention to road names when I travel, I just remember where to turn and such. If you plan on going tonight send me an e-mail with what you'll drive and such. I'll probably take the GN but may take my 2000 Z24 if I don't have time to clean the Buick up.

I'm gonna have to make it next weekend sorry, but If u wanna meet then I'll be drivin my 84 GN.

I didn't go last night anyways. I called and they are closed for the weekend to attend some race in Wilmington or somewhere. I washed it last night and detailed it, but didn't go anywhere so I waxed it this morning. It was well worth the buckets of sweat dripping off me the whole time. :D Where exactly are you from? I haven't seen an 84 GN around here in a while. There is a guy about 2 miles up the road from me with an 85 GN and a friend of mine lives just up the road from Farmville and he has a few turbo Regals. Maybe we can all get together and hang out one weekend.

Great

Hey that sounds good to me. I'm from CT but I joined the marines, and am now stationed in jacksonville. My 84 Is still mostly stock with a great paint job, however I've almost got a new interior, and most of the parts to give her a little more power :eek:

Back