Anybody know Texas Classic Cars of Dallas?

GNRick

Retired member
They have a GN on ebay. The listing states the mileage is 48,988. The description says the led's are burned out on a couple of the gauges. So I emailed them thru ebay asking if that was the correct mileage since it would seem odd that led's would burn out in such a short time. Here is their reply:
The mileage at the top of the ad is just the odometer reading. NOWHERE in the ad do we say that's the mileage. Also mr. wise guy, the car is 27 years old. i don't think the mielage has any bearing on burned out LEDs. Have a nice day.
- texasclassiccarsofdallas

So I replied and asked if the car actually still has the turbo V-6 or is that just the motor listed on the window sticker?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/39089004008...l?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=390890040082&_rdc=1

Dealer's reply. I love it how he blames it on the "ad man" I don't know who this "Mrs" is:

I happen to be Mrs. And we are not like other dealers. I didn't write the ad, my ad man did. He is writing what he was told by the owner of the car. If you read the disclaimer at the end of the ad we mention that we are just stating what we are told. No car is ever a sure rthing on the mileage unless there is full documentation and you know that as well as I do.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

"The door weatherstripping is worn and cracked in some areas." LMAO the door weatherstripping is missing!!

Stick the GNX emblem right on top of the BUICK emblem. That's a great look! :rolleyes:

DSC09030_zps9bc2354e.jpg