Anybody know what exhaust this is?

Flow master 40 series exact sound of my car.I think the roof above is making it sound louder.

Sounds like flowmasters, starting it against a wall definitely helped the sound.

I have to tell you I've read all those threads about the Flowmasters and was hesitant to put them on, but once I did the switch from the old Dynomax Super Turbos to the Flow master 40s the car ran about 2 more pounds of boost.The guy that does the work on my car was the motor guy for Fred Vetter when he owned dynotech years back he himself has a 780 horse Turbo T and the car runs the same times with an open dump or through 2 3 chambered flowmasters.

I have to tell you I've read all those threads about the Flowmasters and was hesitant to put them on, but once I did the switch from the old Dynomax Super Turbos to the Flow master 40s the car ran about 2 more pounds of boost.The guy that does the work on my car was the motor guy for Fred Vetter when he owned dynotech years back he himself has a 780 horse Turbo T and the car runs the same times with an open dump or through 2 3 chambered flowmasters.
Every car reacts different. In my case the flowmaster mufflers were really restricting airflow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk