You can type here any text you want

Anybody know where the AC relay is?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sweet6

I am trying to find the AC relay on my TTA. Anybody know where it is?

Thanks

I know there is a high and low pressure switch. Do these cars even have relays?

TIA

I think they do. I'm at work right now so can't get to my FSM. I believe it's not in the engine compartment but under the dash on the DS. At the convenience center where the Horn Relay is.

Greg

Aint it out on the Left side of the firewall? By the wiper motor like on the NA cars. My books are saying it is mounted to the same bracket that holds the ESC module. But it doesn't show the exact location.:mad:

Aint it out on the Left side of the firewall? By the wiper motor like on the NA cars. My books are saying it is mounted to the same bracket that holds the ESC module. But it doesn't show the exact location.:mad:

Is that a TTA specific schematic? I thought GM used different set ups for V8 and V6 cars. I know the TTA started out as a V8 car. But not sure what they actually did with the engine transplant.

Yep TTA specific. There should be a part number on the relay. Look for either a 10094701 or 14078907 on the relay. Like I said I show it on the same bracket as the ESC module. Find the ESC and you'll find the relay.

Yep TTA specific. There should be a part number on the relay. Look for either a 10094701 or 14078907 on the relay. Like I said I show it on the same bracket as the ESC module. Find the ESC and you'll find the relay.

Thanks for the info.

Back