You can type here any text you want

Anybody Need An Insurance Quote?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn.87

Time Capsule
I SELL HAGERTY COLLECTOR INSURANCE FOR ANY SPECIALTY CAR. CALL OUR OFFICE AT 305-532-2471 AND ASK FOR ADAM. I CAN QUOTE IT UP. DO NOT LET OUR CARS GO UN-INSURED. IT IS MUCH BETTER TO HAVE DECLARED VALUE VS A NORMAL INSURANCE COMPANY WHO WILL NICKLE AND DIME YOU. :eek:

adam, i do need insurance i was going to go with grundy but i would'nt mind checking out hagerty, my car is moded, ( 87 gn ) and in value i would say about $30k it does have lo-jack early warning system, alarm, and a steering colom lock. is that your work number? if so at what time can i call you? if you need anymore info just pm me i have a few questions i'd like to ask you.
here's a pic of my baby :) at the tropical park car show ( 3rd place)

Attachments

• my gn.jpg
    my gn.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 102
My insurance at Hagerty was cheaper under exotic than collector w/30k agreed value. Something to check on.

adam, i do need insurance i was going to go with grundy but i would'nt mind checking out hagerty, my car is moded, ( 87 gn ) and in value i would say about $30k it does have lo-jack early warning system, alarm, and a steering colom lock. is that your work number? if so at what time can i call you? if you need anymore info just pm me i have a few questions i'd like to ask you.
here's a pic of my baby :) at the tropical park car show ( 3rd place)

Very nice!

I have Hagerty on both my '67 Mustang (408 351W stroker) and '87 T-Type...very reasonable in price.

thanks nullrout, it's taken a while as you might know. do you have any picks of the mustang :)

Back