You can type here any text you want

Anybody out there want to trade a t-top for a hardtop?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jretrodude

My hardtop is just about finished at the body shop new fresh paint. I'm looking to trade straight up for a nice decent t-top GN. I'm in the Northern Illinois area and looking for a nice t-top. I don't race mine just like enjoying the sunshine but sorta sucks when you have a hardtop. Any takers on this would greatly be appreciated:) my e-mail is jretrodude@aol.com if anyone has any pics they could send me if any interest. A little bit about mine, it has 119,000 on the body, but new engine, new turbo from postons, mostly all new sensors, new injectors (30 pounders), 4 autometer phantom white face guages turbo, oil pressure, water temp, and knock. Pretty much thats it. PM me if you guys want my cell. Thanks again jretrodude:smile:

Wow! All I hear are people knocking T-tops! Nice to see somebody actually wants one! I recently bought an 86 T-top GN without posi! I haven't had it out in the rain yet but they haven't leaked from washing it that I can tell. Since I didn't plan on racing it, I too wanted to cruise around with the tops off. Oh, it has just over 25,000 miles, original paint and tires. Will be shopping for tires soon. :smile: I might drive it to Bowling Green this year (600 miles round trip) and have it appraised by Lassiter.

Back