Anybody own a "Maine Coon" Cat

Here is one of our Bengals.. He loves to climb trees.

kongo3.jpg

Maine coons are great. Have one and he is my buddy. They make different sounds from an ordinary cat. Some say it's like a chirp. Neat sounding. Very nice cat. You will be happy with one.

i'll echo everyone else! We had our Maine coon for almost 16 years, he was 26lbs right before he passed away.. The best cat we've ever had..Loved everyone, especially our youngest(called him "Big Bud")...Most pleasant animal I've ever seen...

This is Camo the big Maine Coon, these cats have a fantastic personality, as mentioned before they come when you call them, like a dog. Very smart, you won't regret buying one. Camo is over 18 lbs and when he stretches out, he is as long as my legs (I'm 6 ft tall). Love this cat.
Mike
86 GN

Attachments

• DSC01210.jpg
    DSC01210.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 192
My dad has a Maine Coon. He's 16 years old, white and cinnamon/orangish colored fur, big old fluff ball and he's fat! But he's a lover, although he's old and he occasionally falls off the bed and lifts his hind end while urinating....which ends up all over the walls and floor. He also loves cat treats and people food, though he seldom gets it for treats anymore as his stomach can't handle it like it used to.

If I find some pics of him I'll post them here.