You can type here any text you want

anybody running M&Hs on TTA?

• Thread starter Thread starter GTEATER
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
G

GTEATER

looking for fit recomendation on 305/40/16 or 28/12/16 M&Hs on TTA....pict would be great.

i ran the 305/40/16 M&H racemasters on my old tta-

they are a tad wide for the car, wish i had installed some small mud flaps on the rear to keep the tar down-

anyway, with stock suspension, the car was always getting 1.60 sixty foots, and could drive around on the street all day long---
but i never drove them in the rain, so i cant tell ya what they would do if you got stuck in a rain storm-

bryan

GTEATER, you do not need M&H's or any other sticky tire. Your car will hook on a truckload of banana peels, or a basket load of your mom's wet panties

I had them in my stock days and love them, perfect fit if u ask me, I had 1.63-6 sixtys.....

WHERE are you guys getting the M&H tires??

We posted about this a while ago and got NO responses.

Thanks for any leads

Brian Green

Here is the number I used to order my 305-40-16 M&H sportsmans.....1-877-945-8473..That # is straight to the person @ Interco tire..{The company that took over M&H}..who now handles the M&H part of the company...Took me some searching and half a day to finally get this number....Hope that Helps..O-Yeah...I think the guys name was Mike...Could be wrong though..Shawn..;) :p

Back