Anybody sell a "good" stock appearing adjustable fuel pressure reg.?

YGETV8

I think, therefore I am??
In my quest to make my WE4 as stock appearing as possible (it's getting there!), I would like to replace my billet top FPR with a stock appearing adjustable unit, but have heard many horror stories about them in the past, i.e. only adjust up or down a little, etc. Anybody have good luck with a certain vendor's version? Thanks,

I'm with you, Jay. When I am done with my T-type, Everything will look stock under the hood. I just have to find all those little things that people throw away, like the coupler from PCV to turbo inlet bell :) . I hooked up the Throttle Body heater hoses back up and I'm going to use a shorter aircleaner so Its less visible in my stock air box. Got to find some stocker looking intercooler hoses, too.

My BGC stock appearing AFPR has never let me down. Like you I've heard horror stories, but I've also run into a lot of people that use it and love it.

Thanks guys!

UNGN, I've just got black IC hoses... never saw a heavy duty set that had the orange inner sleeves, like the stockers! My car isn't "totally" stock appearing, but I'm trying to give it a nice OEM look. Those "in the know" will spot the 2.5" IC neck and the 3" stock replacement DP! ;)

Jay:

Contact Mark Martone on the stock appearing regulator.

I also try to keep my WE4 looking mostly stock (where I can't accomplish that, I tone it down with black hoses, OEM-looking parts, etc). My regulator is an Accufab unit that I purchased from Cotton. I like it because it's black and doesn't jump out at you under the hood. Might consider that as well.

HTH
Rich

Thanks, Rich. I've got a billet top FPR that I painted black, but thought if I could find a stocker, that'd be even better! ;)

Jay

Jay:

Regarding the quest to remain stock-appearing: kinda comical that with all my mods, I'm still putting it to the street on original rims and Goodyear Eagle GT+4's (three of the orig. tires, to boot).
I assume you're in the same boat as me.

Not much traction left there after the TA51 and so forth :D , but I just love the sleeper stock look.

Rich

I have a stock appearing...BGC regulator..itworks great..it does not leak..its FULLY adjustable... .and its for sale or trade!...let me know what ya wanna do! thanks joe:D

Hey all I'm still makin them but I got a boat (project) that has been consuming much of my time.. My wife used to have a husband... they are still $65+ stock core.. and some of you guys still owe me cores!!

just email me mixduptr@hotmail.com be sure to put adj reg as a topic or it goes in the trashcan!! thanks

Rich,
Well, I've got "stock appearing" wheels, too... think anybody notices the 8.5" wide Vectors on the rear?! I did machine my own adapter rings so I could use stock T center caps, which helps. The 275/60 soft retreads are BIG, so it is kinda obvious something is different. Hey, I've still got 215/65s on the front!

Mark,
You've got mail!

Jay