Anybody seller or bidder on this car on E-bay

wasn't this on Ebay a while ago??? I like the rare GN emblems on it :biggrin: I'd like to see the car in person before I'd make the plunge :cool: does "look" very nice BUT seeing is believing :p oh you would think he would have some more pics !!??

Those pictures appear to be taken in the Phoenix, Arizona area and not in "Belton, TX".

Those pictures appear to be taken in the Phoenix, Arizona area and not in "Belton, TX".
You know a hell of a lot more than you are letting on, huh?
You are correct about the location, pics were taken about 4-5 years ago, and there were a lot more pics. Makes you wonder what happened to the gages, huh?

Didn't the BAER brakes guy or someone like that own it?

I remember some vendor in the Phoenix area used to own it went it was for sale last and the price was double the current E-bay price.

As for the picture location, I just know that there isn't a naturally occurring saguaro cactus within 1000 miles of Belton, TX. Not in the US, at least. Maybe across the Mexican Border....

I don't remember the Bear brakes guy owning it, but it for sale in the Phoenix area a few years back. I think that Rick Elam, the Bear guy, might own a similar car.

It was for sale about 4-5 years back and located in the Phoenix area and the asking price was $20K or $25K, but it had gauges at that time. It was a magazine feature car years back and out of Michigan or Minnesota. It originally belonged to somebody in Minn or Mich that owned a business that did a lot of speciality work on these cars in the day. The hood mounted fuel pressure gauge reads oil pressure, or at least it did years back. It is also missing evidently the GNX replica or AVC dash, the Kodiak West turbo cover , and either a Kodiak West up pipe or a Kodiak West MAF pipe. Looks like somebody has been borrowing all of the good stuff off of it. Had a trick Hurst shifter on it at one time, too, and maybe still.

I have been for years, Charlie, but you know how particular I am. How's life treating you?

Didn't the BAER brakes guy or someone like that own it?

I remember some vendor in the Phoenix area used to own it went it was for sale last and the price was double the current E-bay price.

As for the picture location, I just know that there isn't a naturally occurring saguaro cactus within 1000 miles of Belton, TX. Not in the US, at least. Maybe across the Mexican Border....

I think we have an undercover agent in the house:biggrin: :biggrin:

That car was on Ebay, where the owner claimed it was a special order 1986 White GN, that was debunked all over this site. They are the same pictures from Arizona. At least this time the claim is a T-Type.

This auction seems as sketchy as the one from two years ago. Have you contacted the seller?

It was for sale about 4-5 years back and located in the Phoenix area and the asking price was $20K or $25K, but it had gauges at that time. It was a magazine feature car years back and out of Michigan or Minnesota. It originally belonged to somebody in Minn or Mich that owned a business that did a lot of speciality work on these cars in the day. The hood mounted fuel pressure gauge reads oil pressure, or at least it did years back. It is also missing evidently the GNX replica or AVC dash, the Kodiak West turbo cover , and either a Kodiak West up pipe or a Kodiak West MAF pipe. Looks like somebody has been borrowing all of the good stuff off of it. Had a trick Hurst shifter on it at one time, too, and maybe still.

Thats it. I think it was advertised as the AVC test car.