You can type here any text you want

anybody want a custom truck?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBOELKY

hey Gary, I know this is not the "for sale" section, but you know how we roll around here. Try not to move it or delete it. Trying to sell local. Selling for a woman who's son cant keep this thing. Actually really nice truck in person, if its your style. Posting it for 8k OBO, but that OBO means OBO. Friends, locals, friends of friends are entitled to a turboelky discount special on this, If interested, or have a friends/friends interested in something like this...call me for a good price. I put it up in craigslist for sale..
88 chevy short bed, fully custom!!!look.

dont bash it guys, not my intentions.

Jeremy:
I do not remember any occasion where I have moved or deleted a thread from the Southwestern Section to any other section for it not being posted in an appropriate section / location. Actually I have openly invited / asked South Western Section members when posting in other sections to also post up in the South Western Section for more & better coverage. Please refresh my memory as to anything contrary to this. Also, opening up a thread with a cautionary note such as you posted to me is not in the best interests of your thread. May I suggest a PM next time. That way my response will be on a PM and not interfere with the contents / intent of your thread.

Jeremy:
I do not remember any occasion where I have moved or deleted a thread from the Southwestern Section to any other section for it not being posted in an appropriate section / location. Actually I have openly invited / asked South Western Section members when posting in other sections to also post up in the South Western Section for more & better coverage. Please refresh my memory as to anything contrary to this. Also, opening up a thread with a cautionary note such as you posted to me is not in the best interests of your thread. May I suggest a PM next time. That way my response will be on a PM and not interfere with the contents / intent of your thread.

wow, I just felt like I was back at work, listening to my sunday boss! I didn't mean it in that manner, and no you have not removed any postings with us SW members selling stuff. But this does not pertain to buicks at all, and I felt only as a courtesy, I ask for you not to move it. It was not "cautionary", I was just being polite in asking you to please not move it, being it was not related to our usual. But thanks for your concern Gary.. thanks for posting in the southwestern section, have a great day.:D

BOSS;)

wow, I just felt like I was back at work, listening to my sunday boss! I didn't mean it in that manner, and no you have not removed any postings with us SW members selling stuff. But this does not pertain to buicks at all, and I felt only as a courtesy, I ask for you not to move it. It was not "cautionary", I was just being polite in asking you to please not move it, being it was not related to our usual. But thanks for your concern Gary.. thanks for posting in the southwestern section, have a great day.:D

BOSS;)[/QUOTE

Gary I'm sorry but I keep telling them to shut up, But maybe they will listen to you, I'm so tired of repeating myself.

BOSS;)[/QUOTE

Gary I'm sorry but I keep telling them to shut up, But maybe they will listen to you, I'm so tired of repeating myself.
your only repeating yourself due to dementia......Brent told me:D

your only repeating yourself due to dementia......Brent told me:D

If I have dementia it's probably all that stress from him hanging around the shop.Whining about wanting to go nine's & everyone picking on him cause of his license plate. P.S what ever happened to chicken choker is he still trolling the kill section bragging about racing P.U trucks. My Gardner Lupe who Ralph turned me unto claims some black Buick was trying to bait him on Bake parkway the other day. Bet it was him.

OH god, look what I started, I was just trying to sell a truck:D

I understand that "old" people want to stick together, its cool.:cool:

Between Gary & I we have 130 years of experience & as many ways to deal with frisky youngsters. An additional 70 years on reserve should we need the services of the ruthless cruz57

I know that you cubs would rather not hear it, but it is sadly true that:
"Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill".

some one called???

Jeremy, STFU, before we break all your cars you drive!
don't you know we've "been there, done that"
so learn from our/ your errors.

thanks Ty!

(once again old farts to the rescue)

Jeremy, STFU, before we break all your cars you drive!
don't you know we've "been there, done that"
so learn from our/ your errors.

thanks Ty!

(once again old farts to the rescue)

UH, Lee, your a little late. The ONLY car I own as of right now, is ALREADY BROKE!!! now what?:D wamp wamp wamp.

wanna buy a truck Lee? you can park it next to the other 35 cars you own:D

If I have dementia it's probably all that stress from him hanging around the shop.Whining about wanting to go nine's & everyone picking on him cause of his license plate. P.S what ever happened to chicken choker is he still trolling the kill section bragging about racing P.U trucks. My Gardner Lupe who Ralph turned me unto claims some black Buick was trying to bait him on Bake parkway the other day. Bet it was him.

Aaaah you're just sore cuz my GN is faster than your Lightning.

.....and tell the gardner I'm sorry. The pipe on his leaf blower looked a lot like a fart can muffler.

I hate fart can mufflers...they make me a little craaaaaaaaazy.....

Back