You can type here any text you want

Anybody watching DA BEARS????!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I love it how Lovie said that the last Cheesehead game wasn't a "must win" but now we have to depend on other teams to win/lose AND we have to beat the Lions in Ford Field. WTF is he thinking anyway? Run his ass out of town I say...........

Have a few beers and then check out this link....LMFAO....
http://smokinjaycutler.tumblr.com/

I love that site! I tried so hard to be a fan of Cutler since he is the best QB that the hapless Bears have had in many, many years...........but I just can't keep wishing he'll get better. Marshall is headed to the Pro Bowl only because he catches everything thrown his way. Cutler couldn't otherwise hit the broad side of a barn with a phuckin bus.

It's time for us to get rid of the whole coaching staff and bring in new blood. If you look at all the successful teams out there, they all know how to adjust and call the right plays based on how the other team sets up the defense or what they are giving you. Lovey is too stubborn and stuck in his own way and Tice is learning on the job WTF, this is the NFL there is no time for that. We need competent coaches not stubborn Donkeys running the team. It also goes for the players too and some of the blame goes to the upper management too. They should have kept Hester just as a returner...how did the wide receiver experiment play out for the past 6 years by giving him so much money? We need to clean the house!
My $.02
Prasad

One
Old Lady's should not own football teams. Get rid of the owner and all her sick relatives and start over. My 2 cents. Brad
This is so true! Been saying this for years! Get Mike back in the coaching seat, would be a good spirit!

Back