You can type here any text you want

Anyone daily drive their TTA?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sauronws6

If so, how many miles do you have? Any mods? I plan to get a TTA and drive it a few days a week, and curious how well they hold up in stock form.

-Tim

my wife bought one new as a "beater" ...car was raced (2-3 times a week) an driven hard for many miles... took a beating... BUT now the cars are gettin older an lots of parts are no longer available... drive it an have fun...

I drive mine every day:)

It is my only car. I will eventually get a T-type to drive daily.

76k miles

Mod's are below.

You build a trust for the car for sure. Every little creek,crack ,blip you will know by heart.

I suggest an alarm if you leave it anywhere.

HTH
Bo

Originally posted by TT/Ameasap

I suggest an alarm if you leave it anywhere.

HTH
Bo

Or get the thrashe chip that wont let you car start. Makes me feel a lot better when I have to park it somewhere.

I drive mine everyday, 122K miles, many mods. Only time I drive my T anymore is if I am working on the TTA.

Once my GTA is back on the road I'll probably be daily driving it, even with the mods I have planned. As long as you're confident in the motor and trans go for it and have fun :)

Before The motor came out for a rebuild I was driving mine to work 3-4 days a week and racing it twice a week. :cool:

new owner of tta 871 and it has 189k on it now so it would qualify as a daily driver ..........

shawn

Im daily driving mine until I sell it, unfortunately I have no other mode of transportation :(

Originally posted by sauronws6
You totalled the V6? That's a shame..it was a good beater ;)

Best beater I ever had!! 169k miles, never a problem, never leaked a drop of anything, a/c worked mint, interior was brand new, paint outside looked new. And I beat the balls off it.

Unfortunately someone was in a rush and blew a light and took the nose of the car off. Now I have to drive the TTA in fear (door dings, and stupid people!) when mom wont let me borrow her car... I hope I can sell it soon....

I drive mine every nice day during the summer and once in a while during the winter only of there is NO SALT whatsoever on the road.
I bought the car at 52,000 miles and have closer to 60k now.
I have a THDP, PT51, Walburo 360 FP, vig 2800 9.5inch stall, 009 injectors, adjustable FP regulator, scanmaster, street chip, drag radials (they suck in the rain) and I think my next set of mods will be sub frame connectors, alky and a race chip :D

Back