Anyone following Shot Show?

boostfreak

knock? is that good?
Anybody follow the Shot Show in Vegas? It's a big time shooting industry expo. I haven't seen anything awe inspiring this year. A lot of new camo. I did see some pics/vids of the new Kel-Tec 12ga pump. 14rds of 2 3/4 goodness!:eek: Anyways, I know there are a few shooters on the board so I was just wondering who else was keeping tabs and if they saw anything that caught their attention. Between Buicks and shooting, I'll be on the spaghetti diet for a while.

Yeah, I have seen parts on you tube... Is that how you are seeing it?

Did you see the new Kel Tec pump shotgun;):cool:

I have been following it as well. Seems to be quite a few 410 and 28 ga revolvers/carbines. I think I lucked out waiting to buy a benelli vinci until after the shot show; I think I'll get a super vinci now . I have been seeing pics of shot show products on gunblast, ken lunde's site, and on the packing rat site.

Speaking of the 410 stuff, did you see the new Smith & Wesson Governor? Shoots 410 45 L/C AND .45 ACP:eek:

Called and put in my order yesterday:biggrin:

That smith 410 seems pretty nice. I seen a comment somewhere how taurus has been copying smith for a while and now it has come full circle. LOL. I think taurus even has a 410 that will shoot 454 casulls.

Yeah, I have seen parts on you tube... Is that how you are seeing it?

Did you see the new Kel Tec pump shotgun;):cool:

youtube and phone pics from colleagues who are at the show. sigh...perhaps one day. It's like Bowling Green for me. I plan to go every year, but something always comes up. I was actually hoping to see if glock would do anything new. I know they just did all the gen4 stuff, but the rumblings of "carbine" have been going for a while. Guess just not this year.

Yeah, I'm digging that kel-tec ksg. Bet it's heavy when loaded. I told my supplier to call me when he gets them in.