You can type here any text you want

Anyone from Boston area? (Hansom AFB)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
$700/month for a 1 br apartment in Boston, NO WAY! My friend here at work is looking for apartments right now. She found a studio apartment listed for $550/month and it wasn't even in Boston. Here is the best part. It was 10x15. My spare bedrooms are 10x15. Concord and Lexington are easily 2 of the most expensive towns in the state. Steve, he may be better off living out near you and driving down Rt.2 to work. Nashua with the Rt. 3 traffic would have him ready to shoot himself in about 3 weeks.

Originally posted by turboscott
$700/month for a 1 br apartment in Boston, NO WAY! My friend here at work is looking for apartments right now. She found a studio apartment listed for $550/month and it wasn't even in Boston. Here is the best part. It was 10x15. My spare bedrooms are 10x15. Concord and Lexington are easily 2 of the most expensive towns in the state. Steve, he may be better off living out near you and driving down Rt.2 to work. Nashua with the Rt. 3 traffic would have him ready to shoot himself in about 3 weeks.

I 150% agree. No way he is going to find something that cheap around here (I live in Arlington BTW) and Rt3 traffic??? OMG :eek:

Okay, I just looked up the new BAH (Basic Allowance for Housing) for Hanscom AFB. This year, for E-5 rank in the Air Force, they get $1325 a month for BAH. Back in 2000, the BAH rate was $754 a month for E-5 rank. Now that is all on top of my regular pay and plus my BAS (Basic Allownace for Subsidaries). That is for food and toiletry items and such. It looks like they keep up w/ the times pretty good. Now I would imagine that next year, it will be higher for that particular rank whcih I will be. What could I get for something like that? My super. told me he lived in Nashua and he took the back roads to the base instead of rt. 3.

OK so much info here to try to answer.

My InLaws have a 3 family in ARLINGTON & my Parents live there near golf course.

The inlaws 3 family is worth 750k
- my parents single family is worth 700k.

My Dad in law & best budd's homes are in EAST arlington they get $1500 & 1800 rent.. That is crazy.

ROUTE 3 in NH is WIDE ROUTE 3 IN MASS is being widened as I type.. check out www.widen3.com

I was telling him to check out girls from RICH TOWNS if he wants to land one with money

Re: How come nobody has mentioned........

Originally posted by Drew L
MA being the next Gaystate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

OMG this is so true.. Watchout when you use a highway rest area you will get hit on YUK!

Twice this happened.

I was on way to cape & had to pizss, had a guy in mens room ask me to :eek: him... Why do you think I left the GAY STATE

other time coming back from good NUDIE bars in Provedince RI
My cousin had to whizz but the state locks the mens rooms at night on highway rest areas..
GAYS or GUYS Whatever come out of the wood work looking for ACTION! DISGUSTING!:mad:

littlesixsteve, twice you have had guys ask you for sex in MA? No guys ever ask me. Maybe they find you particularly attractive. :D

My Mom lives in the Morningside area. I have the privalivage of driving down there tonight. Actually southbound is not bad. Northbound is the killer. Too many temp Jersey barriiers and off angle bridges. Hope they straighten it out when the final pave it.

Gee Steve, you live real near the Gay Haven Greely park here too! Is there a pattern?:eek: :D

Originally posted by Pronto
Gee Steve, you live real near the Gay Haven Greely park here too! Is there a pattern?:eek: :D

DIDn'T YOU NOTICE in the NEWSPAPER all the gays/guys they arrested in Greeley Park were from MASS...
:mad: Go HOME FAGGOTS

Back