You can type here any text you want

anyone go an interest in a 4.1 4 barrel intake?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
yeah its all original or looks to be at least and your saying the engine would be fit for my needs by changin the heads out hmmm..... so the engine is worth something then, i guess your right it does already have the better crank and things in it dont it. wouldnt i be going backwards tho far as block numbers go, dont i have a better block to go turbo with since mine is 87 already (now this engine i found is in pretty good condition) fellow guaranteed me my money back if it didint start right up with no problems, but thing is it came out of a jeep like one of those cj jeeps its got a fly wheel and flexplate on it it was bolted to a standard shift trans. wonderin how that worked out for the guy

Ask Aj how a stick works on a C/T system.:biggrin: He did one btw. If the engine is running and has no noise then the bottom end should be good. All you need to do is add the better heads and go for it.:biggrin:

Back