You can type here any text you want

Anyone have a spare shifter cable for sale?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Sample?

I HAVE no sample. :confused: That's the problem............. :p :D

Geoff87 said:
I HAVE no sample. :confused: That's the problem............. :p :D

How'd you lose it?... LOL

FYI, you got my last one... until I get my next parts car... :biggrin:

Geoff87 said:
Not too shabby.... :cool:
Bargain prices.. need space... as usual...

Hey, thanks for all the help getting me back on...... LOL

FYI, Stew got the headliner and some other small things... and we took his pile of stuff to his house (lots of the stuff that was on the side of the house... now I have more space)

Rob

HI85WH1 said:
Bargain prices.. need space... as usual...

...now I have more space)

Rob

More space for more parts? :p It never ends does it... :D

And thanks again for the great deals - I'll PM you later to arrange pick up of the rest of the stuff...

71RSZ28 said:
More space for more parts? :p It never ends does it... :D

And thanks again for the great deals - I'll PM you later to arrange pick up of the rest of the stuff...

Vicious Cycle aint it... but it keeps my yard clean and puts out good deals for all... :rolleyes:

Well...thanx to Rob for the sweet deal on parts!!

Also nice meeting Geoff and Tommy and to put some screen names to faces. Sorry for being a blister as I wasn't a big help as most of the work was done when I arrived. What's the sense of getting my hands dirty, right? :biggrin:

stew

Good to meet you as well Stu! Drive the SS next time! :cool:

And Rob, don't post parts for sale here unless you call Me or Tommy FIRST! ;) :D

Geoff87 said:
Good to meet you as well Stu! Drive the SS next time! :cool:

And Rob, don't post parts for sale here unless you call Me or Tommy FIRST! ;) :D
Hey, you had first dibs... you were here, remember?.... :rolleyes:

Geoff87 said:
Good to meet you as well Stu! Drive the SS next time!

Unfortunately the SS is on hiatus. After seeing what Rob does to G-bodies...I'm inclined to rip mine apart to see the extent of the rust and determine from there if I should fix or start looking. Well, the LS would be a prime candidate for a BBC transplant! stew

stew'86MCSS396 said:
Unfortunately the SS is on hiatus. After seeing what Rob does to G-bodies...I'm inclined to rip mine apart to see the extent of the rust and determine from there if I should fix or start looking. Well, the LS would be a prime candidate for a BBC transplant! stew

pull that window trim and let me know if we need patch panels... :biggrin:

the glass should be out tomorrow..(I hope)

Fenders and doors went today...

Back