You can type here any text you want

Anyone have a Supercharged LT1?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KevinsZ28

I have a 94 Z28 that I am installing a 396 LT1 with a Vortech blower on. I read one here a few months back that there was someone who basically had the same combination as I do. Would you please e-mail me your address, I have some questions to ask you about tuning with the FAST System. Thanks

Kevin
KevinsZ28@aol.com

Do a search on the user name JeffB..... he has a '94 Camaro with a blown (Vortech T-trim) 396 LT1 and he uses the FAST system.
HTH:)

D-1 LT1

i have the same set up but with an ATI D1 12 psi. What questions do you have???

No problemo....

In this months issue of GM High-Tech Performance there is a '97 Trans Am with an aftercooled Vortech T-trim (14 psi) Supercharged 396 LT1, ported LT4 heads and intake, 9:1 compression ratio, TH400 with a 3500 stall Precision converter, 50lb injectors, Strange 12-bolt rearend, and he is using a reprogrammed '95 OBD-I factory computer.... the car has run a best of 10.37 @138mph traction and fuel limited!:eek: If you want to check it out here is a link..... www.gmhightechperformance.com :)

Later, Steve

James007...

I guess the biggest question is where should I start as far as tuning with the FAST system... Would you recomend not having the supercharger on until my car is tuned to run N/A to have some sort of a baseling to start from, or should I just jump into it and have the blower on. Also, what is going to be the hardest part in the tuning, I have heard it is the Idleing/starting the car up. What was your biggest headache?

Kevin

Back