anyone here shooting a ar based rifle?

Colt ar

Heres a picture of my COLT LE6940 with a EOTECH MPO3. still havent made it out to a range to enjoy it:frown:

Attachments

• Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 142
Here's my Daughters M&P 15-22 "PINK PLATINUM"

MP15-22.jpg

I'm in the process of "accessorizing" my M&P 15 MOE with Crimson Trace MV-155 Foreward Grip, Trijicon ACOG, and a sidemounted Red Dot.

BTW this is what se meant by "I shot all over the place" in the video! 1" center at 50 yds.

50yd25rapidfire.jpg

MP15-22.jpg

I'm in the process of "accessorizing" my M&P 15 MOE with Crimson Trace MVF-515 Foreward Grip, Trijicon ACOG, and a sidemounted Red Dot.

BTW this is what se meant by "I shot all over the place" in the video! 1" center at 50 yds.

50yd25rapidfire.jpg

I meant MVF-515 (typing too fast) or thinking too slow??

That's SWEET! I KNOW that's gonna be my daughter's 'happy spring' present!

A freind of my dad's builds AR's and says he can help me build my own that will outshoot most commercially available models for alot less $$$. I'm thinking I might take him up on that.
It'd be nice to step up from my commie guns that are mostly just good plinkers. Except for the 16" SKS sporterized paratrooper. That shoots like a wet dream!

As far as hunting with them its legal where i am in Mississippi! but in some other states i know you can not!