Anyone in AZ Know This Car?

Oh Gary I'm just poking fun stop it. :p You're right you have never bought anything based solely on the price or something below your standards due to it's cost I know. The reason being, because nothing in this entire world will ever meet your standards and that's what makes you the best in the industry you work in. ;)
maybe this one will ebay Item number: 140223330916

Funny, I have looked at the ads for that car several times before, they have had that car at least 1.5 years or so. I have a funny feeling that they or the new buyer will be on the lookout for new rear bumper fillers shortly. Other than that and the special order half-mast antenna, that is a beautiful car. If I get hurting, I might have to go look at it. Thanks for the mention. I'll bet the owner never even had a chance to fart in that thing yet. Seal Beach Car show coming up this Sat and the big Woodley Park Van Nuys Mopar show coming up the next Sat, although I really doubt that I can even afford to look at those places.

Rolf:
Aaron is a very fair person to deal with and I don't think he bases a decision of a $19K sell on whether he likes a person or not. I personally think that he will sell the car to anybody that has his current asking price although I am sure that he would rather sell to somebody that he knows will really take care of the car and is not buying it for a flip. When I E-mailed Aaron, he was sitting tight on $19K, his original asking price. When the asking price is cash and is on the table, there are very few people that will base a decision involving that kind of money on whether they really like a person or not. I know that everybody claims that they will refuse to sell a car to someone that they don't like, but when the cash is out, the BS generally disappears. I know that the market is a little tighter than everybody would like to believe that it is. Found that one out yourself, huh? Laugh all you want, but things are going to get a lot worse before they get better, and we are only skimming the top of the crest right now. Get new caps yet? Pricey, huh?
I am not a fliper.:mad: Acualy I'v lost money in ALL the buicks i'v sold.:confused:
your old white limited was sold to jorge total lost 900.00,,, then sold to Brian so there you have it.I'm not a fliper MR. WELLS:)
I do love buick and I will contine to serch for the nice ones like yours.

Funny, I have looked at the ads for that car several times before, they have had that car at least 1.5 years or so. I have a funny feeling that they or the new buyer will be on the lookout for new rear bumper fillers shortly. Other than that and the special order half-mast antenna, that is a beautiful car. If I get hurting, I might have to go look at it. Thanks for the mention. I'll bet the owner never even had a chance to fart in that thing yet. Seal Beach Car show coming up this Sat and the big Woodley Park Van Nuys Mopar show coming up the next Sat, although I really doubt that I can even afford to look at those places.

Gary, look at the car and fart in it :D . You can claim your territory, just like a dog does when it pisses on a fire hydrant or tree.....:D :D :D

All joking aside, Gary thats a nice car, and I think right up your ally for what you want. Plus the owner has all original documentation as well as option list, which is something I know you like to have in your hands!!! Rear bumper fillers are no big deal to replace if thats all the car needs (if it needs them at all). You can still get New NOS front and rear fillers through GM (although the rears are substantially more than the fronts).

Good luck!!

I am not a fliper.:mad: Acualy I'v lost money in ALL the buicks i'v sold.:confused:
your old white limited was sold to jorge total lost 900.00,,, then sold to Brian so there you have it.I'm not a fliper MR. WELLS:)

If I sell my car I am losing about 7k :eek: Killer deal for someone who buys it. If I let go :rolleyes:

I never said nor did I imply that you are flipping cars, only that is where some sellers will draw the line at more-so than any likes or dislikes when it comes to selling the car. Also, if the car is priced fairly, it is doubtful that there is enough room left to re-sell it at a profit. Sorry you took that any other way, Ralph. Now go flip, no, never mind, I know that you will stroke on that wording, now go make some pizza.