anyone in Bucks County want to help me put my car back together?

newtownhood

Car Audio and Electronics guy.
I'm finally putting my GN back together after 15yrs. I'm having a local shop literally drop the engine and trans back in it in the next week as I don't really have a spot to do that kind of labor. I'll be in charge of dropping the intake, injectors,turbo, i/c and bolting the accessories all back together as well as the cam sensor install. I'm ordering a Poston's LED cam sensor topper to help with that. If anyone wants to help out in exchange for some car audio or security work (my profession of 20+yrs) I'd greatly appreciate it. Car will be at my shop in Langhorne

If your I charge of putting everything back on the car then why do you need help??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not in charge. It's been 14yrs and a lot of beers so I need some guidance. I'm a radio/alarm/accessory guy I don't sling engine and trans :)

I could possibly lend a hand, I work in the Newtown area, but I'm not really free until after October.

Newtownhood,

Putting cars back together is going around, I'm currently working on mine also. Good luck with project...

Chuck

I'll be in charge of dropping the intake, injectors,turbo, i/c and bolting the accessories all back together as well as the cam sensor install.

this should all be done before the engine goes in the car ??

I'm ordering a Poston's LED cam sensor topper to help with that.

POSTONS?? good luck on that order , they've been out of the game ten years atleast
you really dont need any tools to set the sensor..and you need to prime the motor with a drill before the sensor goes in

I have been putting mine back together as well. It's been apart since August of 03.
PA140078.JPG
PA140074.JPG