anyone in indiana ??

anyone heard or dealt with trx performance in lowell??i was thinking about giving them a call to have some work done and wanted some opinions.any other shops around??

im about 15 mi. from pte and 20 mi. from trx performance.i didnt know if pte did alot of things with turbo buicks or not.i know they sell turbos and intercoolers for us but it seems like they just sell turbo upgrades by the looks of their website.im looking for a shop that can work with me and give me some tips on other things besides the turbo.

I know its kind of hard to tell by their website, but they are huge into Buicks. They are up on the latest technology for the Buicks too. Not too sure on TRX, I haven't heard that name in years.

Man, just drop Kip an email, he can hook you up with advise, parts, new and used, and he does alot of turbo buick work, including some of mine. He is known to be good and straight out with you and will not take you to the cleaners. If you do not get a hold of him, let me know.

Thanks
Bill

Michigan neighbor

My bro lives in Brookston and that is not far from you. I don't often take my GN down that way, not since the driveshaft incident of 03. I live in Chelsea Michigan and every year I have a car show for turbo buicks and tta's -- FLING.

Would be cool if you attend but I know it is about 4 hours away.

Don (d0n_3d) lives in Valparaso and works for PTE so you should hook up with him.

Bill

indiana

Well its not so bad here at times. I am in the Muncie area and there are lots of buicks here. I can think of about 10-15 that I know of and one local dealer here years ago always had 10-15 on his lot and there are some big boys in the are like Keny Redback and a few others. I am also begining to consider a local area Turbo Buick club. Always on line.:cool:

I live in Merrillville and I just bought an 84 T-Type. Don't know much about them but am looking forward to learning. I look forward to talking and hopefully meeting up with some of you guys.

I'm in the Chicagoland Chapter and live in Illinois now... but we are moving to Long Beach (near Michigan City) this summer. NW Indiana is actually in the "Chicagoland" area so check out www.chicagolandbuick.org and see all the events we have. We have races at Rt 41 in Morroco, and this Sunday is our monthly club meeting. Our website offers links to trusted vendors and we have a message board you can check out.

The only thing I regret about moving to Indiana is I'll lose my ILL. vanity plates. Paul

South Bend Area

I live in Edwardsburg MI, just across the boarder from Indiana. Used to live in South Bend. I've got a couple of firends with some Fast cars. Mine has only run 10.80's We hang out whereever. Boost86, I see that you're an officer, just so you know, we never break the speed limit :) :eek: ;) We just hang out go to the car shows around the area and so forth. This time of year, it's hanging in the garage ... Getting ready for next year.

Pat

Hi Bill, how's everything?

I haven't responded to this thread because my computer has been down for over a week.:mad:
Yes we still meet at BK, and i'm sure the first warm Sat. night everybody will be out.
Still would like to make it to your carshow sometime. Maybe this year.
Check out www.lafayettemotorsports.com for some of the rides you might see out on a Sat. night.

Mike

Things are cold and snowy here but otherwise great.

Next time I am down at Bobby's I think I am bringing the GN so I will try to get over to the BK where you guys hang out.

My car gathering will be this July so you and alllll the other mid/northern IN people need to try to attend :)