Anyone in the Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton area of PA.??

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
I'm going to be visiting relatives in this area from Dec.31st through Jan.3rd and thought it would be cool to hook up with any TR owners.:D

So let me know maybe a small group of us could get together.

Keith

How about Stroudsburg PA ? Im there almost every weekend visiting my car and my girlfriend

PNYKLR,

Yeah I know where Stroudsburg is my Brother went to E. Stroudsburg University. The only thing is I won't be in the area on a weekend, just during the week. Will you be in the area during the week? If so, shoot me an e-mail with a way to get a hold of you.

Anyone else interested in meeting up?

Keith

I'm back home in Allentown for winter break, but I have no free time and no TR :(

I was in East Stroudsburg this weekend playing with the GN tried to chase down a late 90's Camaro (after pumping gas in my car ) for some silly reason I thought I might find him 5 minutes later - no luck of course - duh !! Car ran awesome though Im looking forward to my airport races in the spring

Originally posted by Chevymd38
I go to Lehigh, so I'd say I'm in the area!

Yeah, the Engineers! :D My Mom used to work there. And I got caught for under-age drinking on campus there yeeeeaarrrsss ago!:eek:

So, what's new on the south-side? Anything new with the Steel Co. moving out and new businesses moving in?

Keith

Well we're the mountainhawks now, whatever that is. The smithsonian was working out a deal to make Bethlehem Steel a museum of the industrial revolution but the owner backed out, so it's still a huge eyesore. Underage drinking? What's that?!? heh
Go Greek

Originally posted by Chevymd38
Well we're the mountainhawks now, whatever that is.

When did the name change??:confused: It's been the "Engineers" since ever! Will the Lehigh vs. Lafayette games ever be the same?;)

K.

I will definetly be going to those races at Pocono airport since I keep the GN in Pennsylvania now