Anyone in Western New York area able to help me with my car?

Wahoo

My car is running like crap, I want to burn it to the ground! It's basically stock, has an up pipe, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, scan master, boost gauge. It was running ok but I turned up the fuel pressure and fouled an o2, then I put a new one in and lowered the fuel pressure... My waste gate was bad and I finally got a new wastegate thats adjustable and now when I go wot it just stumbles like its rich but he int and blm are like 150 at idle and high driving.

Please help before I sell everything and ls1 swap it.

Look up "pdzz" on the board. PM him or go to his website in his sig and email him. Thats how i did it. His shop is in Canadaguia. He's worked on a my car a few times since buying it in march. Great guy.

I found I had a egr vacuum leak, changed the gasket and was shocked that the scanmaster still made it appear to be running rich and the ECM was adding fuel... After a few more cans of carb cleaner with my head spinning, I read up on the ecm and reset it and it appears to be fine now... But need to change the oil first before I can take it for a spin.