You can type here any text you want

Anyone interested in a rust free FULL set of fuel lines? Chicago Area.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
Here are the pics. Virtually rust free from a southern car just removed. I will not ship these as they are just too long. Perfect for a frame off, or you can see if you can maneuver these into place. They were easy to remove with the body jacked up a little bit. Not sure how easy they would go back in. Nonetheless, its a full set in excellent shape! I am just south of chicago, so it would probably be better for anyone around indiana or illinois.

IMG_0833.jpg

IMG_0834-1.jpg

I also need the brake line that runs along the same fuel line on the driver's side if you can locate one of these also.

I can't believe no one has come and got these. I need them, but I'm waaay on the other side of IA

I have a box that will accomodate the lines. They will have to be folded to fit but it's done all the time. When they come new from classic tubing, they are carefully folded for shippment.

I will be replacing all my lines with stainless real soon so if you need brake lines, I should have them off in the next week or so. Maybe you can buy Scotts fuel line and my brake lines and we can ship them all in the box I have. As long as thats cool with Scott. This is his thread.:biggrin:

Rick

I have a box that will accomodate the lines. They will have to be folded to fit but it's done all the time. When they come new from classic tubing, they are carefully folded for shippment.

I will be replacing all my lines with stainless real soon so if you need brake lines, I should have them off in the next week or so. Maybe you can buy Scotts fuel line and my brake lines and we can ship them all in the box I have. As long as thats cool with Scott. This is his thread.:biggrin:

Rick

Sure thing. :D

As long as they're all rust free and good shape hell yeah! No sense in letting good parts go in the garbage. Let me know as soon as you guys get it figured out. I almost bought NEW lines but they were already closed. Let me know what else you guys have for lines, my other lines are ok but I could always use spares

Yes I could use all brake lines and fuel lines. basically if it runs along the frame I need it.

Back