anyone know about Buells?

Ryan

CEO/Founder Nakslist.com
I am looking at a bike. The ad says 2002 buell xb9s lightning. I can not find this bike listed in NADA or KBB. I can only find a 2003 buell xb9s lightning.

Buell XB9S Lightning

Sweet looking bike.

My ex-girlfriend's B-I-L had a Buell. That thing was an amazing bike.

I am looking at a bike. The ad says 2002 buell xb9s lightning. I can not find this bike listed in NADA or KBB. I can only find a 2003 buell xb9s lightning.

Buell XB9S Lightning
I know a little bit about Buell's. I know Eric Buell personally and 5 of his old employee's that worked for him. What would you like to know?

The xB9 is a very small, very cramped bike! They barely weigh anything, they are complete torque monsters and they handle good!

Make sure it has or you install steering dampeners!

I had and built a 1999 Buell M2 Cyclone that I wrecked in 2004.

Here are some pic's of my M2 Cyclone after the wreck and after I built it back...
Done the paint myself
Done custom silver stickers
Forcewinder intake
Screaming eagle programable Ign.
Thunderstorm racing heads
Meg's alum step down header
Custom upholstered seat by myself..

Attachments

• our digital pictures 231.jpg
    our digital pictures 231.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 129
  • our digital pictures 232.jpg
    our digital pictures 232.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 123
I'm just wondering why there is no listing for a 2002 Buell XB9S Lightning on the NADA or KBB site. Did this guy get the year wrong or is the nada/kbb site wrong. I was looking at building a cafe or street fighter. Never done it before. I came across this bike and it looks pretty wicked. Kind of an out of the box street fighter.

I love buells its a shame Harly bought them out and killed them. 202 is the first year for the xb9s dont know why its not listed maybe its not a comomly sold bike. I would go look at bad weather bikes and see what the going rate for one is.

hereis a pic og my 2000 x1 lightning race edition. I need new pics this was taken after a small wreck.

He says it is a one of a kind. He only has a few bolt on mods. Are there some rare buell models?

There was only the Firebolt XB9R model in 2002. 2002 was the first year for the X-blade plateform, and the tube frame models were still being made. 2003 was the first year for the XB9S Lightning. The XB9R Firebolt and Blast were the only other Buell models in 2003. In 2003, they brought back the 1200 in both Lightning and Firebolt models. The guy either made it a Lightning with the tail section and headlight/fairing, or something fishy is going on, either way he is full of crap.