anyone know lindalikesgns aka gmv6turbopower

jack44130

This LOW LIFE took my $300.00 for wheels he posted on 6-28-2007.He never shipped and will not answer my pms.

did you use paypal?? NEVER send money orders at least with paypal you can get your money back!!

WOW...this guy is a piece of work..Did you get them yet?...I know his phone # is on here if you need it...DAM...I feel for ya..

86 87 GRAND NATIONAL T TYPE ENGINE THIS IS A INTERCOOLED ENGINE THESE ARE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER.THIS IS BEING SOLD COMPLETE AS A DROP IN ENGINE/CONVERSION ENGINE.IT INCLUDES EVERYTHING NEEDED TO CONVERT ANOTHER CAR OVER TO GN POWER.ALL PULLEYS,BRACKETS,DOWN PIPE,INTERCOOLER,ECM,ALL WIRING,MAF SENSOR,EVERYTHING NEEDED.THIS ENGINE WAS RUNNING IN MARCH BEFORE THE CAR GOT PARTED OUT.NO NOISES AT ALL.NO SMOKE EITHER.THE PRICE IS A FIRM $2500 I AM NOT SPLITTING UP THIS COMBO.I ALSO HAVE THE BRF CODE 2004R THAT IS A CORE FOR $500.I HAVE LOTS OF OTHER GN TYPE PARTS. I HAVE PARTED OUT ABOUT 25 CARS. 203 238 4578 JAMES GMV6TURBOPOWER@HOTMAIL.COM
I ALSO HAVE 5 86 87 TYPES ALL INTERCOOLED THAT I AM LOOKING TO SELL.CALL FOR MORE DETAILS

<<<<<<<<<

Posted that on craigslist....

Buyer BEWARE

This guy is a THIEF and a LOWLIFE.Takes your money then dont ship or answer any calls or emails.LOOK OUT FOR THIS PIECE OF TRASH. Jack

looks like he's a MAGNA member too, you'd think they'd kick him out for being a fool............

This LOW LIFE took my $300.00 for wheels he posted on 6-28-2007.He never shipped and will not answer my pms.

Have you been calling the phone numbers listed above?

When was the last time you were in contact, or tried to contact that scumbag?

BW