You can type here any text you want

anyone know Sam Colalillo?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

daturbosix

looking to get intouch with him about some parts i need. i was told he was the go-to guy... tired PMing him on here, looks like he was last logged in sometime in 2008! i tried emailing him and it came back to me undeliverable, to this address 9secondv6@comcast.net

anyone know him?

Last posts from Sam appear to be from sept of 2010. The email you listed is what I got although I've never emailed him. I noticed his wife Toni (who raced the TSM car) has posted a few times in the TSM section under a different screen name like Toni Racing GNs or something like that. They are good people, offered to take their car apart to give me a driveshaft to keep racing mine at Reynolds a few years ago.

I heard

Thru the grape vine hes having some bad times [family] and the car is going bye bye .. But just a rumor .and you know how they are ..

Been selling his stuff for years. I heard from him today, will email him a link to this thread.

Cal will hook you up Jeff. He was at the Dyno with Cal the day before the club meeting at Caspers. Great guy in my opinion.

Steve

I spoke with him today. He's been real busy with life outside of Buicks ;) He said he talked to the OP and all is good :cool:

Back