You can type here any text you want

Anyone know where to get a vest?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

madhat

Another one of my hobbies is looking good. Anyone know where to pick up a nice vest(other than black-got those) for a reasonable price? I've checked e-bay and about all they have are leather and black tux vests!

The Village People might not be using their's anymore. Give 'em a call. :biggrin:

Seriously, I haven't seen anyone wear a vest since 1982. I had a brown suede one back then myself and a big cowboy hat to boot.

vests look classy :) Im talking the kind like you wear with a 3 peice suit.

My reply would be Tux shops they sell them after a while. most are in like new shape. its worth a try. there has to be a local place that rents tux's. i have seen a lot of really nice ones for sale when all my friends where getting married and i was being fit for the tux's.

Go to a dedicated suit store. I have 2 or 3 suits that came with vests. I've never wore the vests though. Last thing I need is a t-shirt, dress shirt, suit jacket and a vest in 90* heat down here in south florida.

Back