You can type here any text you want

Anyone modify their front bucket seats.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
My seats are shot and in need of new covers, cushions wires sticking out - the works.
Since i have to redo the seats i might as well try to make them more comfortable.
Extra cushions?
Special cushions?
Talk to me guys.
thanks

A friend had his seats redone years ago. He had them put a slot in the bottom cushion for the sub belt. That's the only mod I've seen.

I put an extra piece of foam between the foam and wire supports underneath. It makes the bottom cushion a lot more comfortable and it can be removed easily. You can try different thicknesses or densities without taking the whole seat apart.

Dave, AIRC there was a source for seat buns with more support being made. maybe, call Jax and see if they can at least point you in the right direction.
The card I have is yrs old, and may not have the current #. Here's what I have:
Paul Bostron
414-744-1907

Dave, AIRC there was a source for seat buns with more support being made. maybe, call Jax and see if they can at least point you in the right direction.
The card I have is yrs old, and may not have the current #. Here's what I have:
Paul Bostron
414-744-1907
Thanks
I'll give the number a shot.

Redid my seats using Kirbans Foam. Since I am not a heavyweight I sit a little higher. Head near the roof.

Yea I had to have some of the foam cut off the bottom so my head wouldn't hit the headliner.

What is the approximate cost of redoing a front seat? My "T" has great interior but the drivers' seat cushion is shot. I tried a set of those things made of wooden beads. Not worth the trouble.

Back