Anyone need any hot air parts?

broke1

Banned
Ive got 2 complete 84-85 engines.Only parts I dont have are the coil pack/ign mod and MAF.

Any part you need,let me know.

I will sell complete intake assemblys for $85 shipped,turbo for $125 shipped,headers,$120 shipped,anything you need cheap!!!

For $245 shipped,theyre yours.The turbo and headers are in great shape with 55k miles.

Well thats a good price now all i have to do is see if i can gather up the money. also iam in the middile of seeing if i could weld up my DR side header my welder will be back on mon.

I am looking for the little heat shield that bolts onto the passenger side valve cover stud and also has a nut the mounts on the back of the alternator bracket. It sits under the up pipe and protects the plug wires from the heat of the up pipe.

Im looking for the same heat shield that my85grandnational is as well at the heat shield on the passengers side that protects the vacumm canister. If you got em i got $ just let me know. Thanks.

Coil bracket

Hello looking for the bracket to mount the coil on the front of the engine.....Let me know if you would like to sell

Thanks