anyone remember the chestnut T hat was for sale a while back??

loki993

ok, just wondering. there was a guy selling a chestnut T a while back, he decided not to sell it. heres the thread to refresh everyone:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/201606-mint-fast-87-chesnut-t-sale.html

anyway, I was wondering. there is a vid of the car in his pics. the thing sounded like a beast. it really sounded like a smallblock, at idle at least, didnt hear it accellerating. anyway, how would you get a car to sound like that, I heard roller cam heads and other stuff. what else other than the heads and cam.

My car sounds like that except for the electric pump. I have 4" single shot an a 218/218 cam. Wish I could post a video.....

[look @ link to exhaust below!

dont know. I was told by someone else that the 4.1 sounds exactly the same as the 3.8. the difference has to do with the heads, cam and maybe the intake manifold?? maybe its because of the single shot exahust??

ok theres something. that raises another question. I was under the impression that a turbo car didnt really need headers. do they make any difference, im sure they must or nobody would have them, but how much really.