Anyone running Bison's Alky plenium plate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well . . . That makes a lot of sense doesn't it?
You say don't need alky . . . I know you would use E85 . . . But if you did, you have the perfect placement for the nozzle, and you tell your customer to wait . . . ???

So if you are so good and honest with your customer on an 11:30 car . . . Why not save your customer some money and time and just put the nozzle in your perfect spot? I am sure your customer who for some reason has trust in you would appreciate that!

Not sure what so difficult to understand really, so I will summarize:
The before and after data is available.
It will not be shared with you and you or your customers dont need it with the perfect placement . . .

Funny though .. When I sold the same customer the ALKY Control Setup ... he asked me almost the same question .. " What are the gains ? from just the addition of ALKY"

Was a pretty simple question for me to answer .. Doubt it would take 9 pages of pointless internet drama to answer ... so to all the nut swingers say whatever you want ive got thick skin ...
Now as to actual guys that installed these plates ... Anyone have a PRE / POST results they would like to share .. feel free to PM me if you like

Customer asked ( 11.30 GN with a ALKY Control setup with a TT alky chip ) ... " What do you think about this plate ? " .... my reply .... "Hold off until someone has results of what the plate does --- before / Aft "
I hope Bison NEVER EVER . . . EVER sells YOU a kit . . . .

Funny though .. When I sold the same customer the ALKY Control Setup ... he asked me almost the same question .. " What are the gains ? from just the addition of ALKY"

Was a pretty simple question for me to answer .. Doubt it would take 9 pages of pointless internet drama to answer ... so to all the nut swingers say whatever you want ive got thick skin ...
Now as to actual guys that installed these plates ... Anyone have a PRE / POST results they would like to share .. feel free to PM me if you like

I'm no nut swinger at all. I do however, have one installed. But, my trans is starting to flare now so I can't say.

However, if you honestly wanted to help your client (your new bs line). Then why wouldn't you be asking more intelligent questions? That is, instead of poo pooing the data that has been supplied.

You see, none of that makes any sense! Especially when it's quite clear / self evident that this would improve tunability, feed cylinders that would otherwise starve and adds a whole new measure of safety as well to using alky. Therefore there is nothing honest about your argument at all.

So once again, you've been proven wrong. And once again you've been proven to be the Bulbous Head that you are. As there isn't an ounce of truth in your denial statements here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm no nut swinger at all. I do however, have one installed. But, my trans is starting to flare now so I can't say.

However, if you honestly wanted to help your client (your new bs line). Then why wouldn't you be asking more intelligent questions? That is, instead of poo pooing the data that has been supplied.

You see, none of that makes any sense! Especially when it's quite clear / self evident that this would improve tunability, feed cylinders that would otherwise starve and adds a whole new measure of safety as well to using alky. Therefore there is nothing honest about your argument at all.

So once again, you've been proven wrong. And once again you've been proven to be the Bulbous Head that you are. As there isn't an ounce of truth in your denial statements here.

So you have one installed but can't give anything worthwhile input as your trans is flaring .. but you feel so confident that its SELF evident that it has to work and provide significant gains.
Also you mention it provides safety gains ... please enlighten us how as I was pondering that it would do just the opposite for 99% of cars out there.. but I'm listening Genius

So you have one installed but can't give anything worthwhile input as your trans is flaring .. but you feel so confident that its SELF evident that it has to work and provide significant gains.
Also you mention it provides safety gains ... please enlighten us how as I was pondering that it would do just the opposite for 99% of cars out there.. but I'm listening Genius

You know very few people understand the concepts of splitting atoms or nuclear fission and fusion. However, almost all of us benefit from some form of nuclear power these days as it is piped into our homes. The same thing goes for microwaves as well. In that, few understand how they work, however, almost all of us own one, right?

Therefore, the fact that you can comprehend the conceptual benefits of port injection is pointless. IN that, it has become clear here that no amount of data will ever suffice your needs. And perhaps that is because you are simpleton, a Neanderthal carb man, living in a multi-port fuel injected world. And it is understandable that these concepts are well beyond your comprehension level. However, that does not mean that they do not work at all. Moreover, all of the manufacturers have proven that you have no clue as to what works and or what does not. Since they all use / have used similar such technology.

And I believe the facebook data that I supplied earlier with all of the graphs and dyno runs would more than suffice for most thinking individuals (who can conceptualize for themselves). However, I understand that you probably feel as though you are talking to a bunch of teenagers who work at McDonalds or the like. And yet, that is not the case here. And I DO NOT PROFESS TO KNOW IT ALL (AS YOU DO) as I am here to learn and you sir, are interrupting that process.

And yet, you are still creating a stink, as you insist that this is going nowhere because of how many pages this has gone on for, right? And yet, if one were to simply look back to the beginning, then he or she would see that the whole reason for the excess pages IS YOU AND YOUR BULL SHIZEN STATEMENTS. In that, all you have done is to run your mouth about how great you are and how you proved this wrong in 1962 and a carb is better and I could on, but, that is pointless. Because it wouldn’t matter, as that is not your desire. As you are not here to learn, contribute nor help, as your sole purpose has been to disrupt this thread (which you have done from the get go).

Therefore, I would once again politely ask you to GTFO here and be done. If you don’t like the plate, who cares? Leave you are not contributing, you’re a disruptive asshole who thinks he knows everything here. And I’m sure the next thing that you will tell us is that you created the internet as well, right?

Well, here’s a CLUE for you, why don’t you:

Be like a lesbian and lickety split,

Be like a tree and leave,

Be like an author and make book.

Because, your contributions to this thread are about as beneficial as a Screen Door on a Submarine. So please do us all a favor and go play in the traffic, would ya? Or simply get lost…………who cares, but, nobody needs your thoughtless input anymore.

Tell you what man, I've thought about your behavior herein and I've about had enough of your foul mouth antics. Bison is a PAYING VENDOR here and you sir have contributed absolutely nothing on this thread. Therefore, if you don't lay off and leave this thread (and any future one's like it) alone, then, I will turn you into the moderators. IN that, we are all adults here and it is high time that you acted like it. So, if you can't apologize and make this right, then, I'm reporting you, simple as that.

TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS CONTRIBUTED TO THIS THREAD, MY MOST SINCERE APOLOGIES! IN THAT, OVER THE PAST 24 HOURS I HAVE STOOPED TO TURBO 89'S LEVEL AND I HAVE SAID THINGS THAT I PROBABLY SHOULD NOT HAVE. AND FOR THAT I DO SINCERELY APOLOGIZE. HOWEVER, THIS INDIVIDUAL HAS PERSONALLY SEEN TO IT THAT HE HAS WRECKED EVEN THE MOST MINUTE POSITIVE ASPECT OF A BRAND NEW PRODUCT THAT HAS JUST BECOME AVAILABLE TO ALL OF US. AND HE HAS DONE SO WITH WRECK LESS ABANDON AS HIS SOLE INTENT HAS BEEN TO SABOTAGE ANYTHING GOOD THAT HAS BEEN SAID OR DONE HERE. AND THAT JUST IS NOT RIGHT. SO, I'M VERY SORRY ABOUT MY BEHAVIOR HERE! AND I'M SINCERELY SORRY FOR SOME OF THE THINGS THAT I HAVE SAID. HOWEVER, TURBO 89 HAS ACTED AN ARSE SINCE PAGE 3 HEREIN AND THERE IS JUST NO EXCUSE FOR HIS BEHAVIOR AS HE OBVIOUSLY HAS NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE HERE WHATSOEVER. SO AGAIN MY APOLOGIES AND I WOULD HOPE THAT THIS WOULD DETER THIS BEHAVIOR IN THE FUTURE, IF NOT THE MODS WILL HAVE TO INTERVENE.

AGAIN MY SINCERE APOLOGIES!!

Course i haven't proven anything here other than ... 9 pages of posts
And we still don't have a simple question answered

What gains at the track can be had with the addition of this plate?
Maybe too big a question for right now??

Anyone do a swap and run a buddy that they could compare a before and aft ?

No gains if you have to ask. How bout dah

It looks like the OP's question has been answered. And then the thread drifted. I see no value added to leave this thread open, so I'm closing it. If you have subjects you want to discuss, open your own thread. Everyone is encouraged to be civil in your exchanges on TB.com. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.