Anyone running dry sump with stock accessories? Pics?

Squid4life

Like the title says, I am collecting my junk for a dry sump setup, but would still like to keep the stock accessories. Obviously not the AC as I am going to run stage heads, but will still be running the alt and PS. Anyone have pics of their setup with these details? Main reason for going dry sump is I already have the dry sump pan, stage 2 front cover, and will be getting the mandrels in a few weeks with a group of parts I am buying.

My other option would be the dutt/DLS style oil pump setup on the front cover but would need to have a stock front cover machined, and have to pick up a wet sump pan.

Any pics of the dry sump/stock accessory setups?

Was thinking something like this on Neals new motors, but think the turbo and headers would sit too low. After looking at this pic, I am even more confused how the stock pulley set up will work, if at all...

Attachments

• stage motors neal bought DRY SUMP BRACKETS.jpg
    stage motors neal bought DRY SUMP BRACKETS.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 216
Subscribed.

Subscribed? I was hoping you had all the answers! :biggrin: How's your coming along? PM me if you want to chit chat on what you need/ have and don't need. I am getting some more parts here soon, and will have dupes. Maybe we can horse trade. :cool:

I have almost all the parts not all the answers-still trying to learn from the pros. Call me tomorrow anytime at: 347-680-8642-Matt and we ll see what we can work out. I'm still alittle undecided on which parts I ll be using but I'm getting closer to using a stage 2 shortblock with GN-1 heads and a drysump system. I ve been working on my fuel system and want to make it large enough so if I ever go to a lsx block I won't have redo the fuel system.