Anyone running MSD (delphi) 50's

Tuning i think is better... But i also went with a ME when i went from 009's to 50's.

The route to go, 50 min, If you have the $$ then go at least 55 and have your ecm modded,

Aloha James!

Welcome to the HAWAII Section! :D

What Octane are you running with the ME and 45 to get 26 PSI?

Track times?

Geoff

You will like MSD 50's. I switched from bluetops to the 50's and I am very happy that I did. Thcar runs and drives really nice and smooth and I think they are an easier injector to burn chips for compared to 009's. You won't have any problems with tip-in stumble like before.

Good luck,

Clayton

$250, $250, $250!!!!!!!!!!

The 009's idles and runs excellent, but the tip-in is there, Joe is sending me new chips with new updates. He says tip-in varys on each car. $250 is a steal with two chips a street and a race chip. And also less than 50 miles on it!

Originally posted by Fast231
Tuning i think is better... But i also went with a ME when i went from 009's to 50's.

The route to go, 50 min, If you have the $$ then go at least 55 and have your ecm modded,

Heya Geoff, thanks for the warm welcome,

I run Avgas and inject methanal through a SMC kit, only able to run that much boost when the air is nice and chilly, i think it was about 60-65 ish degree's that night... Was the best my car has ran ever...... 50's and a ME is the cheapest route to go.

It's a little bit of a bummer here in Canada, as we got screwed at the border. If you have the time to screw with chips(sending them back to burner) then 9's are good. I could never seem to get the car tune with a pocket full of chips. With ME you can tweak your self.

Going to the track on the 26th so we will see how she goes, Lookin for 115MPH+. Last year i ran a 12.7@108MPH with a te44 at 21psi and my 9's. Since have put on ,y te45a and a ATR front mount, 50's and a 3500 LU....so....we will see how she goes..

Spent 2 weeks in Maiu last feb....Dam nice over there man, I will be back.

ALOHA Welcome

Aloha James,
Welcome to the HAWAII section.:D
How long have you being using Methanol with the SMC kit? Can the pump handle the Meth?:confused:

Aloha,
Guy

Since last summer..... I would ASSume the pump will fry this year:eek: Although it's still pumpin, It seems to be getting croated (sp)..

I have tryed alot of differant brew's. I think that at this stage my car seems to like 99 iso with a spot or two of methanol. About 5-1 mix. But i have never run denatured.......

Last few months the car has seen nothing but AV-gas, That stuff is wonderful, cheap and a big WOW on the performance punch, and best of all I buy it for 90/L, about 190.00 CAD a barrel:D