You can type here any text you want

Anyone running the ATR crossflow and HR Parts n stuff sway bar

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo nasty

Turbo Dojo / MNTR
Wondering if anyone is running this system and the hr swaybar as it looks like the axle tube brace clamp on the pass side may interfere/hit the over the axle bend as the axle travels.

Or better yet has anyone had a problem with 3" over the axle bends in the area mentioned while using the hr parts bar

No problems on mine. Some final fitting before clamping, but overall a great fit.
There are a few pics on my site.

Attachments

• 2034778420049674534WOcWpR_ph (Medium).jpg
    2034778420049674534WOcWpR_ph (Medium).jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 154
Thanx for the reply and the car is clean and nice pics of the upgrades.

Did not see any pics of the area of concern as far as the pass side sway bar axle tube clamp clearance to the over the axle pipe.

Is it safe to say that its a tight squeeze or was there several inches and no worries?

If I wasn't laid up with a recent health problem, I would crawl under the car and take a few pics for you. There was never a concern at all about this on install. I have stock springs, airbags and Bilstiens. Maybe there would be a problem if the car was lowered. Possibly it looks tight hanging on the hoist and when it is on the ground the clearance gets better.

WLDWEST I hate to barge in and ask, but is your HR Bar setting "neutral" or did you do some adjusting? Before I put mine on, I could 60ft 1.5's but the car twisted all up. Now no more twisting, but I cant get past the 1.7's. I havent adjusted anything either.

Jason

WLDWEST I hate to barge in and ask, but is your HR Bar setting "neutral" or did you do some adjusting? Before I put mine on, I could 60ft 1.5's but the car twisted all up. Now no more twisting, but I cant get past the 1.7's. I havent adjusted anything either.

Jason

To be perfectly honest with you, I haven't had a chance to test the limits of my new suspension. Although, in the little street time I have had, it seems to work great. No track launches yet, so difficult to say if I will be adjusting much once I get some traction. There are more than a few factors that affect your 60 ft. Tire pressure, pinion angle, air bag pressure etc. All of which may have to be adjusted to make the bar work properly with your individual car. Some guys get lucky and others have to play with settings to get the best launch. If you have no more twisting, you are halfway there.

Back