You can type here any text you want

Anyone seen the "darth vader" TR?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
wow..... diesel.... thats Koool! talk about aganst the norm

I like ...........I like indeed.

:biggrin: A.j.

That guy is on our board from time to time. There's a teaser/write up on that build. There's also video of it on you tube.

the car started as a 1982 cutlass supreme diesel. lots of body work to make it look like a gn, and a duramax v8 from a chevy truck.

Talk about an indentity crisis? The only thing "GNX" about it: the emblems. GN clone, maybe- but for the engine. I WOULD like it, cause it's unique- BUT: Such a wannabe!:rolleyes:

Talk about an indentity crisis? The only thing "GNX" about it: the emblems. GN clone, maybe- but for the engine. I WOULD like it, cause it's unique- BUT: Such a wannabe!:rolleyes:

True, but its definitely an awesome custon, not something i would call a GN

True, but its definitely an awesome custon, not something i would call a GN
EXACTLY! It's a "clone", but for the engine and interior. The owner tried to call it a "GN" when he badged it. The GNX is the ultimate GN. SIMPLE? I agree that it's an excellent job of customizing and they say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I just (personally) don't like clones/phonies.

Back