You can type here any text you want

Anyone sell NEW stock replacement plastic wheel wells?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That sucks! My passenger side has a small tear towards the bottom where it meets the door/body. I was looking to get these things powder coated too.

You think that sucks, the prior owner of my car cut a hole in my inner panel for a dump tube (see picture of my inner fender on p. 54 in Kirban's Guide to Buying a Used 86 & 87). The right side is unique to tubo cars (p/n 25518064) and after looking around, picked up a nice used one. Not easy to install.

That sucks! My passenger side has a small tear towards the bottom where it meets the door/body. I was looking to get these things powder coated too.

yikes! powder coat plastic? Didn't think that was possible??? Driver side is lot easier to replace than the pass side. Previous owner had drilled holes all over in mine for car alarm. Depending on how picky you are, you should be able to do a repair with epoxy and then paint over it and would be close to being unnoticeable if your clean about it.
Everytime I come across something that was screwed up by previous owner on my 86 t, I have to walk away and count to 10, talk about karma, If my 84 T type I had back in high school still exist, and the owner is as picky as me, I bet he'd beat me unmercifully with a base ball bat if he ever met me. I cut, wacked, drilled all over that car just for the stereo system I put into it.

Back