You can type here any text you want

anyone try running 275/50/15 mt

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I ran a 295-50 on turbo T wheels without an issue. Can't remember what the offset is on those 7" wheels.

Attachments

• GLASS BUMP....01.JPG
    GLASS BUMP....01.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 249
I ran a 295-50 on turbo T wheels without an issue. Can't remember what the offset is on those 7" wheels.

Are those the stock T rims? I guess you had to notch the frame rails to get those to work? They look good.

I ran them on my T type

anyone one try running mt 275/50/15 with 8" wheel with 4"offside any issues with rubbing

with 8 in rims, 4 in back space, but..... no fender moldings, and air bags,
inside was no prob, out side was close.
now frame notch, narrowed rear end, etc

i ran 275/50/15 on stock wheels rubed some when turning .. ran them on 8 inch wheels no problem

Trudesign Wheel widened my stock 87 GN rims to 8in with a 4 in. B/S. I use MT 275/50/15 DR's with no issues. Stock rear springs , no air bags , HR bar , and I have the wheel well moldings on the car. :cool:

Hmm. Where they BFG or MT? I can't tell from the pic. I know there is a fairly big diff between the Hoosier and MT dr's.

Thanks.

They're just regular street tires, not DRs. I bought them at Pep Boys. This was some years back so I can't remember the brand. :)

OOPS! Wrong ... I found this ...

I just installed 275/50/15 BFG Drag Radials on my stock GN rims and guess what? The passenger side rubs on the frame :eek: and the driver side is really close. Now I am going to run 5/16" spacers. :cool:

Back