Anyone up for a meet in Charlotte NC in the next few weeks?

N20LS1Brandon

I AM AN IDIOT!
Does anyone want to have a meet in the next few weeks? Maybe around the 2nd or 3rd weekend in June. If there is enough interest I will put everything together and do the rest. Just let me know and we'll go from there.

Well I actually don't own a buick but love the cars. I used to put together the meet that was at the Fuddruckers in Hickory. We always had about 10 GN's show up, though the meet was basically open to all american muscle cars. We would have alot of mustangs, camaros, firebirds, corvettes and GN's.

So if you think you would be up for something like that in the next few weeks let me know and I will put it together.

What's up Brandon? I was wondering if we were ever going to get a bunch of people together this year? You need to change your sig. You've got that Red car now don't you? I'm throwing around the idea of parting with my black car myself. I just don't know if anyone would be willing to pay what she's worth to me.

Ryan

Hey ryan this is my first chance to get everyone together. I am hoping to see a nice little turnout. Maybe you can round up some of the GN boys and get em to come out just like at Fuddruckers.

I hate to see that you are thinking about getting rid of your car. I actually just looked at buying a Syclone for myself to drive everyday.

I'll leave my sig the same for now cause thats what everyone knows me by lol