You can type here any text you want

Anyone use the new Napster?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jmidolo

Sexy MF Joe
Wondering if it's any good... 99 cents a song, 9.95/album, or 9.95 for unlimited monthly...why wouldnt you just do the monthly thing and have no limit? Just wondering if the selection is as good as it used to be and that they are full songs, not just samples?

Lotta viruses lately and a lot of misnamed stuff that's supposed to be new stuff and is like Neil Diamond or something.

Let's start a room where members can trade MP3's.

But......that is probably not legal.

BTW........ anyone have the Cure - "Pictures of you" as an MP3?

Not that I would accept one if it were accidentaly e-mailed to me...........

The new Napster is pretty strict on operating systems. Can't do it on my computer with Win 98. Joe, I think the unlimited monthly deal doesn't cover burning onto a CD. Have to pay for those. I could be wrong though, I haven't looked into it too much as I can't use it.

you could just use what i use, it's called BitTorrent. it's not like any shareware software that you've used. there is no GUI, the files you download are .torrent files and the software automatically opens/converts them when you download them. you have to do your own reading to figure out how to use it, i researched it all day last sunday and since then i've downloaded countless ALBUMS. there are no fakes or anything, this is great.

here's the link.

http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/

Originally posted by peterkin
you could just use what i use, it's called BitTorrent. it's not like any shareware software that you've used. there is no GUI, the files you download are .torrent files and the software automatically opens/converts them when you download them. you have to do your own reading to figure out how to use it, i researched it all day last sunday and since then i've downloaded countless ALBUMS. there are no fakes or anything, this is great.

here's the link.

http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/

What are the downloads like?? Fast? Good quality? No skips or blips? Good new stuff? Thanks for sharing.

Back