You can type here any text you want

Apb: 1987 Gn Stolen, 3/19, Seattle

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tpthrshr

WE DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP!

IF YOU SEE A 1987 BUICK GRAND NATIONAL, LICENSE #011 MCP,
VIN #1G4GJ1174HP434739, PLEASE CONTACT THE TUKWILA POLICE
AT 206-433-1808, ASK FOR OFFICER KERIN.

STOLEN FROM THE BOEING DC PARKING LOT ON E. MARGINAL WAY S.
ON 3/19/04, BETWEEN 6:00 AM AND 2:30 PM.

THANKS!

R. COKE

Did the car have any defects or small things that i would look for?
Scratches in a certain place that only you would know about or anything else so we can keep a eye out for it:( Maybe a certain type of tire or somthing that we would spot easy that only you might know about? Just try to think of some damage or a way besides the VIN or Lic number that im sure is gone off the car by now:mad:

I'm always in that area I'll keep an eye out. I willing to bet who ever stole it thought it was a regular regal. Probably has a set of 13" wire wheels on it.

Stolen GN - specs

This Grand National was completely stock. It has an electric sliding sun roof with sliding headliner.

Here are the things we know that others don't know:

1) Driver side high-beam headlight lamp is cracked
2) Passenger side door molding has a tendency to pull away
3) There is a very small nick in the front grille
4) Driver side door has a door ding
5) Passenger front seat back does not adjust correctly in the various positions
6) The air conditioning doesn't work, because the air compressor unit is broken
7) Tires are the original tires that came with the car; the sidewalls are cracked
8) Less than 25K original miles

tpthrshr:
I am so sorry... :( I hope it returns to you.
Quite a few cars have been stolen from our lot up here in Everett, too. The brother of a friend of mine had his Syclone taken from there. They set up a sting a couple months back, and caught a couple guys breaking into a car. Maybe they will do that there.
There are so many nice cars out just there for the taking, since our security doesn't really watch our vehicles. I hated parking my little truck at Renton when I had no choice but to drive it to work. Not long after I came back up to Everett, one of our local SyTy guys had his Typhoon stolen from the same parking lot I used to park in. You just can't have anything anymore it seems, that someone else just has to have. I hate how it feels to have your car stolen. :mad:
I will keep my eyes peeled for you :D

Back