You can type here any text you want

Appraisal Needed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UnderdogGN

I'm In Northern Indiana And Need An Appraisal To Raise The Stated Value Of My T-type, I Would Like Someone Who Knows Buicks!

Anybody Know Someone That Can Help?

Tim

I'm In Northern Indiana And Need An Appraisal To Raise The Stated Value Of My T-type, I Would Like Someone Who Knows Buicks!

Anybody Know Someone That Can Help?

Tim

I presume you have your insurance with just a regular insurance company? I did for a long time then went to a specialty company just for classics. A little more money BUT they have AGREED VALUE NO DEDUCTIBLES.NO APPRAISAL!!
My previous insurer of my classic cars was stated value with an appraisal.
Not sure they would pay the stated value in case of a TOTAL loss!!! Better check and MAKE SURE!!!!!!!!!!
Just my .02 worth!!!!

Value

I Currently Have Stated Value Thru State Farm @ 15,000. I Want To Raise It To 25k And They Want An Apraisal On Anything Over 20k.

Tim

Tim, can you get your car over here for the appraisals on the 18th? We have most of the time slots filled, but I'm sure Mike can squeeze you in for $150, (usually he charges $300) Mike Grippo really knows these cars, and his appraisals are awesome.

Let me know if you can come - you'll have to bring a list of add-ons so that he can include them in the file.

yes, mark me down for one spot and if you could give me an idea on time

Tim

If you miss this event Mike Grippo does appraisals by mail. Include the info he requests and you will be good to go. I did this with my car and was really pleased with my appraisal. Brad

I Currently Have Stated Value Thru State Farm @ 15,000. I Want To Raise It To 25k And They Want An Apraisal On Anything Over 20k.

Tim

I would ask your State Farm agent if you have a TOTAL LOSS will they pay you the STATED VALUE NO QUESTIONS ASKED??
An Appraisal WITHOUT seeing the car?? And you have a total loss,and your Insurance company finds out. They will not be happy,and I would imagine would NEGATE the appraisal!!!!!!!

Tim,
I know that for awhile the GSCA did appraisels for a very low cost. I would check with them to see if they will do a turbo car. I know for a GS they required detailed photos and as much documentation as possible

Russ

Is stated value the same as agreed value?

Big difference, be very careful with stated value:

From: Frequently Asked Questions - Rally Insurance Group - www.rallyinsurance.com

Rally Insurance said:
What is the difference between Stated Amount Coverage and Agreed Value Coverage?

An Agreed Value policy will list a value for your Collector Car and if you have a total loss the Insurance Company will pay that amount as listed on the policy.

A Stated Amount Policy will list a value for your Collector Vehicle but says that it will pay whichever is LESS the Stated Amount or Actual Cash Value. This means that if you have your car listed with a $20,000 value and the company feels that the value of your car at the time of the loss is $15,000, they will pay the $15,000 not the $20,000

Can someone give me the contact info for the company that does appraisals?

Thanks
Chris

If your planning on going to Jimmy's saturday i can bring my appraisal papers with me for you can see

Back