Archie @ GN1 Performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

d0n_3d

Boost is good.
I bought quite a bit of stuff from him recently and the guy makes excellent stuff. I know he is not a supporting vendor on here but he's a supporter of the turbobuick crowd none-the-less. If you need an awesome set of stainless headers, downpipes, etc. he makes some nice stuff for the price. Plus he is a great guy to deal with. Great communication. Thanks!

I bought quite a bit of stuff from him recently and the guy makes excellent stuff. I know he is not a supporting vendor on here but he's a supporter of the turbobuick crowd none-the-less. If you need an awesome set of stainless headers, downpipes, etc. he makes some nice stuff for the price. Plus he is a great guy to deal with. Great communication. Thanks!

hes a really cool guy ive done business with him and have no complaints....sucks that hes not a vendor on here tho

hes a really cool guy ive done business with him and have no complaints....sucks that hes not a vendor on here tho

If he was honest with "the board" he might be a vendor on this board...

It is not my fault.... Don't try to make it look like a sob story...

If he was honest with "the board" he might be a vendor on this board...

It is not my fault.... Don't try to make it look like a sob story...
oh im not trying to make this into a sob story i know perfectly well the situation between you to.....let me just stay out of it

Not to be rude by I dought you understand the entire situation as you have do not probably have 100% of both sides!

Sigh...it never fails. Now I know why people are afraid to post on here. Seems like everytime something gets posted, it gets bashed or the people talked about get bashed. Can't we all just get along anymore? I feel like I am part of a popularity contest in 6th grade with half the people on here. GROW UP!:rolleyes: :confused:

I guess I made a mistake in bringing up props for someone who isn't a supporting vendor on this board. My mistake............................I'm sorrrrrrrrry.

Well, I gotta give him props, too. Bought stainless headers, dp and wg from Archie. Great pieces at a great price and he actually called me back when I left a message. :eek: Seems like a nice guy to me. :cool: No complaints.

I was under the impression that this thread was about Archie, not his relatives. :confused:

Sigh...it never fails. Now I know why people are afraid to post on here. Seems like everytime something gets posted, it gets bashed or the people talked about get bashed. Can't we all just get along anymore? I feel like I am part of a popularity contest in 6th grade with half the people on here. GROW UP!:rolleyes: :confused:

I will not let this board appear to be the bad guy over something someone else did... If you or anyone else don't like it, SORRY! I can't please everyone...

What would you guys think if someone posted they bought a DP from Marvin and it was great. Some new guys or anybody that missed the Marvin episode would not have known to look out for that guy... See my point:rolleyes:

I didn't create the mess with them, so I am not going to sit back and take crap for it....

I definitely missed this "episode" then. Can someone send me a PM or a link? I'm just curious.:confused:

i to give archie thumbs up he was an outstanding guy when i purchased an intercooler from him. got it in 3 days

Not even going to start... Everytime the name is brought up:rolleyes: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.