You can type here any text you want

are my IAC #s too low?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dunebilly

I have my IAC #s get down to 4 in closed loop after warmed up and my blms are 132 which is a hell of alot better than it ever was...But i was just wondering if i should take action to raise them or is this not needed for proper operation?

Dunebilly said:
I have my IAC #s get down to 4 in closed loop after warmed up and my blms are 132 which is a hell of alot better than it ever was...But i was just wondering if i should take action to raise them or is this not needed for proper operation?

Should be fine as long as it isn't zero.

Any number above zero is supposed to be good but i like my IAC numbers to be between 20-25. I keep the TPS numbers between .42 to .44 at idle.

Here is a link for the quick reference page for ECM sensor readings it says 10 - 50 IAC numbers at idle is ok.

http://www.gnttype.org/maint/quickref.html

Back