Aren't these original for the 81-83's???

I saw that auction too.

They're $60 plus shipping from gmpartsdirect. This same guy sells 8.5" rears for $700 - that's for an OPEN rear. Somebody must be buying his stuff. :( Check his feedback rating. 37 negatives. :eek:

And the neat "BUICK" image in the ad is borrowed from my website. :mad:

e-bay

Boy if I could sell clear turn lenses for $100.00,I'd be going though the scrapyard all day pulling them off.That guy must be smoking something.But because it says GRANDNATIONAL or TURBOBUICK all of a sudden there worth more then a regular regals turn lenses or any part for that matter.But I guess people are buying so keep on selling for those prices.

Rich,
Have you email this joker yet?
Both of those images came from your 82 GN page...Man that burns me up. :mad:

If people bid on those clear lenses I'm going out to my 81 limited and rip mine out and sell them...
I wanted to put amber lenses in anyway...

"So what sort of royalties do I get for creating the images in your Buick autions?"

ROTFL ! ! !

In true Rich George fassion :cool: ;)

That rules!!! :D I have one of your pics on my site, but it is a link for your site. hope you don't mind.

Not at all! You guys can use whatever you find on my site for your sites.

I don't mind helping others, especially with Carb/Turbo stuff. I'm just not real keen on people using my stuff to help them make money. Anything I have used from someone else always has permission and is given proper credit.

Those two images both took me a lot of time. They aren't simply scans. They are scans are of actual parts that needed a LOT of photoshop work before they looked right. The BUICK is actually from a peice of decklid cut off a car. :eek:

Surprise, no response from gatrbate yet.

E-mail him back and ask him if he stole the parts like he stole the images. That should make him respond.:D

Don't forget:
ROTFLMAO

Rolling on the floor laughing my @ss off.

What a geek culture this Internet thing is.:rolleyes: ;)

LOL, yes it is a geek culture :D and I'm one
But I still had to ask my 15 year old Daughter what ROTFL meant since she uses IM :eek:

Tonya tought me that one. If you play internet games (Red Alet 2) you have to know them. I could cuss ya out in 10 different acronyms.:eek: :);) :p :D

Originally posted by b4black
Well he seems to have stop using my images (never replied to me e-mails though).

There is a least one person willing to bid $90 on the clear parking light lenses:
[
I see he's still using your buick image

boost lover ??? I wonder is it's a member on this board. We should he email to let him know that he can buy a new set cheaper. Or we can all go to the junk yard and put all the clear lenses that we can find and sale them on ebay to some one that does not know any better. :eek: