You can type here any text you want

ARP header studs?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

m6z

Who has the arp header studs in stock? Jegs and Summit don't stock them.

Thanks for the help,
Doug

try rjc , jason might have them,if not he can prolly get you the part #.... i thought i saw them at jegs... i'll post the part # when i get home since i just bought some from a board member....joel

i ordered a set of them from jegs last year and when i got them only half of them were long enough to fit. the top 3 on each side werent long enough to compensate for the holes on the top header flanges. i had to call arp and get six different studs that were long enough. they were 1 3/4 inch long if i remember correctly. not sure if the kit will work with stock headers, but i have postons headers and had to go this route.

buickbert

i ordered a set of them from jegs last year and when i got them only half of them were long enough to fit. the top 3 on each side werent long enough to compensate for the holes on the top header flanges. i had to call arp and get six different studs that were long enough. they were 1 3/4 inch long if i remember correctly. not sure if the kit will work with stock headers, but i have postons headers and had to go this route.

buickbert

For the top 3 on each side we cut the useless spacers off the header flange, leaving 1 or 2 spacers on the DS for dip stick and alt brackett.. where you might want to use the stock bolts...

I bought mine thru mcmaster.com and used the stock ones for what Jack said. Cheaper than $41.XX

bump. i will be installing my header studs from jack in the next few days and figured this post will help people.

Back