You can type here any text you want

At least he didnt call it a MC SS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

suprbuick7

I rolled up to a light to make a right turn. A econoline box van with 3 brothers are in the straight lane. Guy leans out of the window and asks " Yo, Is that one of them there Internationals?" I nodded, then I smoked through the turn.

I usually reply with a smile and "does it look like a tractor?" it seems to puzzle them:rolleyes:

That same statement was made to my friend Turbo Todd down here in GA with his WE4. I'm sure Todd couldn't control the laughter. :) You never can tell what one might say.... ;)

the stupidity of some people.....

There's a woman at work who approached me one morning as I was going in. She says " I been wonderin' whose car that was. I used to have one of them Internationals." She has approached me a few other times since then telling me how she's "always WANTED one of those Internationals". I guess if she's that damned confused that she doesn't even know if she had one or not I can excuse her for not remembering the name.:rolleyes:

LOL-
Same goes here in K.C.
him-"is that a international???"
me- "no its a f-n harvester what do you think??"

i think alot of these guys get INTERcooled grandNATIONAL slurred into one word. INTERNATIONAL-

thats the only thing i can assume:rolleyes:

i think alot of these guys get INTERcooled grandNATIONAL slurred into one word. INTERNATIONAL-

thats the only thing i can assume:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL. Then what do they call the hot-air guys?:cool:

At a party, a mexican kid my age was telling me that his uncles 97 TA would whoop my ass any day of the week. It is bone stock. I run a 12.8 on the street all day long. He took this stance after i told him it was just a six cylinder. In his world 8's beat 6's all the time. Well, after about an hour of debate he said, I dont care man, my uncles TA will beat your Grand... uh... International any day. It was pretty funny, especially since we were so umm... not sober at the time. I really pissed him off when i told him that my international sitting on the farm would probably walk that TA anyday too. I guess ignorance REALLY is bliss.

And once racing at morocco (host of the midwest challenge which was f*n awesome) the announcer in the booth called my car a grand am, even though it has an 8"x23" Grand National sticker in the back window.

At least someone got it right!!!

I ran my car just one time at the track. Due to a boost problem that gave me only 5 psi from first through the middle of second gear I could only run 14s. About my fifth time out my O2 readings went crazy. When the light went green I got about to the middle of second gear and a fusible link blew, ending my night. When I got home I noticed something cool on one of my time slips. Near the top, where they put the racers name, I had Vette on one side and turbo Buick ( or turbo Regal, can't remember exactly ) on the other. At least a few people know what they are. BTW, yes I did beat the Vette...... even running 14s.:D

Back